Thursday, June 7, 2007

Commitment of love

So long have I been thinking of love... but then suddenly it hit me. Am I really ready when the time comes? I mean, have you ever realise being in love and actually having a bf/ gf is totally a different thing? I only felt the 1st stage, which is madly in love. Miss her, worried about her, want to help her and see her... that all. But then I think, if she really become my gf, will I still feel the same?


*thinks a long time* Nope! To be honest, I'm a little scared to think if she were to be my gf. Why? I also donno why... maybe cause I'm not ready to commit. Maybe I dont think she will be my iseal wife. Maybe I think being with her will make me suffer. Maybe this... maybe that... I think too much liao! >.<;


Now I understand how Rukawa feels... commitment and being in love/ flirting is totally not the same...! Maybe I'm still not ready to love, maybe she's not really what I want... the bottomline is, I know my feelings for her is decreasing liao. A good sign, no...? o.O


These eyes will not haunt me anymore...!

3 comments:

Weird Dan said...

argh... fix the eyes please.. those eye bags... *runs away b4 ichi comes with parang*

Jason Leingod said...

malas la... cincai la, nobody see also, lol

Anonymous said...

There are actually a large number of kinds of allergy symptoms and numerous specific allergy symptoms. There are also some special allergy symptoms that only appear in a few instances worldwide. Despite, the type of hypersensitivity you might have, the fundamental information continues to be the exact same. This information is a wonderful way to collect some knowledge about allergic reactions. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Heav65hhy[/url]