Saturday, June 9, 2007

Search business opps thru Masterseek

Another few more years and it's time for me to venture in a business. Lots of things to think of, how to handle my cash flow, clients and most importantly to do all this, I need someone with the capability to handle, thus a need for a trusting business partner.

Well, lucky for me that with masterseek, I am able to locate business partners around. Who knows if I have a sudden change of plans to go into another market, I can even use their services. What services? Ehh.. it's more like yahoo.com but it's meant for company profiles and services directory.

Man..looks like I've got to set my priority right again. Let me browse more first into what is needed. My dreams of becoming a young entrepreneur might be realistic after all.

No comments: