Friday, March 30, 2007

Turtle - Unique

danielctw makes a post here to help save his precious species
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading Ichitaka's post on turtles, I decided to post about my love for turtles. For those that didn't know, I am a PADI certified scuba diver, thus I appreciate nature and its surroundings. Those who know me will know I am an adventurer and traveller more onto the shores of Malaysia. Haven't branch further, budget ma...

Look at the picture at the side, so cute and adorable leh... u know how hard and why does turtle lay a lot of eggs, well to ensure their species survive. Imagine natural predators like bigger fishes hunting these small little hacthlings T_T.. I am so sad that now even humans are doing this illegal killing of sea turtles.

In my whole dive trips so far, I've only seen like 1 turtle swimming in the sea while diving in Pulau Redang. Don't la kill them. About turtles, they eat jellyfishes, so dun throw any plastic bags into the sea or balloons. They can die of suffocation coz they thought that the plastic bags are jellyfishes.

I am now helping to preserve the wildlife at one part of Redang with a group of people. I might set up a fund later.

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

wow, setting a fund too ah? keng... *thumbs up*