Friday, March 30, 2007

There are still some nice cheap food left...

Went to tarc to buy lunch again yesterday. This time I dont want to go try some new shop but went to buy from a Chinese nasi lemak store that I like to 'pong chan' when I was a TARC student last time.

Guess what... the price is still the same since 5 years ago! My bro took a fush fillet and chicken wing, cost only RM2.90 (still a bit exp). But I choose my favourite dishes which is an egg, some sliced potatoes and a luncheon meat with a little sambal on the side... and cost only RM2.10! Hehe... I ate it with an empty stomach and got full when it is done (in 10min). Ahh... very nice! Looks like there is still some cheap food in TBR, eating there always make me feel like a (junior)student again. ^^

I miss the times when I study in TARC T_T ... oh well, maybe I will write about it next time. C ya!

No comments: