Thursday, July 5, 2007

Love is fragile

Hmm, based on the resent votes... most opted for 'love is fragile, I need to be careful to who I give my heart to'. Is love really fragile? From what I see, most of the people don't feel that, until they seen (or felt) the true disaster of love. You can see it in the movies, in the newspaper or heard it from the radio... how people play with love, and made the victim finally lose hope in love, and sometimes end up suicide for love. It is good to love and to be loved, but never give 100% on it, leave 1% to yourself, or you will end up losing ALL.

But we should be be grateful that MOST of us are giving the freedom to love. I had a nightmare last night, where I was FORCED to marry an Indian girl by my dad... it was horrible!!! Most of the people in the previous era do not have the freedom to find their own lovemate, but chosen by their own parents. Thinking about it... I feel pity for them too. Imagine living with a person you don't like and end up making a family with him/her! No way!! >.<

Treasure the love, be careful with the love too...! XD

No comments: