Thursday, June 14, 2007

The story of 8kua

8kua Part 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a village of Mafulat, there live a sobre young man named Danielctw. The villagers there call him Daniel for easy call. Well, it was today that Daniel was supposed to go out and meet the elder of the village. The village elder only comes out once a year and whoever was chosen to meet him usually felt privilege.

Elder: Brader Daniel, you now very geng la.. Already grow up big and strong jor. Not like last time still playing playing at the playground. ok ok... now me elder give u task. To start your task ar... I need to consult my crying monkey?

Daniel: Sure sure, go ahead. I thankiu u for talking to me. I wait wait so long only now my turn.

To be continued....




Please vote!! Then any contributor in this blog will continue the story and can add in the twist based on what was voted

PS: Voting Ends on Friday 22nd June 2007

6 comments:

février said...

i vote C !

easier if u have poll la

Weird Dan said...

the poll rosakkan the display

Jason Leingod said...

ha, only me n beve vote ka? @@

pinksterz said...

i vote for 2nd one! lol.

--m^tcH-- said...

i voted for the 2nd one too... lol lol...

LouYea said...

find him a girl friend! Fast fast ROFLMAO