Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Optical Illusion

Sometimes our eyes play tricks on us. Remember those times when we were young, and the teacher will say something like "So who can bend this pencil without breaking it?" Everyone was clueless until Ahbeng raise hand.

Ahbeng: Teacher I can, i know!!

teacher: sure or not ah Ahbeng.

Ahbeng: Trust me, my fren Aceone got teach me before

teacher: oh he teach u ar... ok ok ok? How he teach u?

Ahbeng: you see ah...I take the pencil and look it now become an eraser

teacher: o.O kanasai u, want to talk crap also dun talk la... give me back my pencil..

=.=" sweats. Aceone teach lame joke to Ahbeng...

teacher: Actually students, to bend the pencil is prepare glass of water and put the pencil inside lor... dun belief me can try at home...


Now you see, this is wat we call optical illusion. But then wat danielctw gonna teach u is wat real optical illusion actually means. Look and tell me wat u see now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA DAAAAAAAA
...
.
..
..
.




See I no lie to you.. memang optical illusion!! ho ho ho

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

Daniel byk d hamsap leh... lol