Thursday, May 31, 2007

Akulah Cicakman



Not bad this logo... Who could have ever thought of cicakman as the hero. Well, the logo's not bad. How about the costume?


Cool wei, I like.... not bad for cicakman... Now my ideas are spinning around. I wonder if Ms Bulat can actually be called Bulat Girl haha... hmm ideas generated

Conclusion
----------
Bulat Girl
Abilities: To roll

Ichitaka
Abilities: You itchy ka? I scratch u la...Powers to help people who having itchiness.

danielctw
Abilities: None known so far, but I do wish I have Hiro Nakamura's ability. Hehe.. for the 'right' reasons.

Let's design the costume later.

1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

danielctw
abilities: to create weirdness around the world and ppl will start to wonder... 'Is he for real?'

LOL... since when u know how to create costumes? Cant wait to see...!