Thursday, April 19, 2007

Which type of worker are you?

So... which type of worker are you? Are you a yes-man (or a yes-woman)? Or are you the type who speaks your mind out? From what I see, most of the ppl is of course... the yes-man. I mean, cmon la... who would want to make the boss mad by saying 'your suggestion is not good, it should be bla, bla,bla...' or 'I dont agree with ur idea boss'...? Want kena fired meh?

But some boss dont want 'boot licker' or a robot... they want someone who can speak their mind out. They want creativity and boldness. But when you step over too much, they will get mad also eventually.

Sigh... isn't it hard to be a worker nowadays? >.<

3 comments:

Weird Dan said...

I am a yes-but-take-my-own-sweet-time -do kind of man. BWAHAHAHHAA

Anonymous said...

aiii i just kena today. wanna pengsan edi. sumore my fren say im in hot water so better just keep my mouth shut. zz

Jason Leingod said...

daniel> yala, I know... haha

bulat> oh no... hope your situation gets better now >.<