Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hungry Ghost

Ok...now that the title has captured your attention. This is a post to tell you how hungry I am actually. Ha ha ha...

Morning breakfast not enough... =.=" I am starting to eat a lot at night. Having my dinner at 10pm something yesterday waiting for dinner, then realised might as well go somewhere eat instead. Then after dinner went back home, went out again to mamak stall then eat again..Alamak... crazy eat... becoming like normal routine... But then what the heck, I am still not gaining weight...

Haihz... too bad my camera's at home. But I would love to eat those sushi again. Some more I just heard Sushi King for RM2 promotion. Dunno ended or not??? Sushi *drools*

Baby Octopus....hahaha

1 comment:

janice said...

u need to have the member card to be entitle for the RM 2 sushi lor