Friday, April 27, 2007

Gratefulness

Gratefulness... sometimes make me sooooo sien. Yes, we (and I) are grateful to some, but arent to others. What should we be grateful? And to whom... when? I dont know... but to me, I am forever grateful to my parents, cause they are the one who raise me until I am today.

But the sad thing is... although I am grateful to them, are they grateful to ME...? I may sound harsh but... all the little things I do, I hope they appreciate it and not just take them for granted, like I am 'born' to do it. That's why it makes me mad... but being the obedient son, I do not make a sound. I swallowed all the scoldings and ungratefulness, and remain an obedient stupid fool. I feel so... pissed!!! >(

Example... a mother is not grateful when his son is lazy, smokes and take drugs outside. She also wont be grateful if he stays at home and plays video game or computer all day long. (in AND out also cannot -_-)
Later the son helps around the house, she says why dont you go out and find work? When he found a work and busy working, she says her son is not grateful, only knows how to work but seldom comes home early. (in AND out of house also wrong -_-)

Isn't life hard? Sigh... I am getting sick of being nice liao >.<

5 comments:

Weird Dan said...

Ehh the doggie so cute

ms.bulat said...

hahaha i know how u feel. in fact im goin through the same thing. okaylar i dont know is that your experience or you are giving a example.

but my situation really sounds like the one u typed. ahahhahahahahhahaha i dont know but i came to a point where being a parent isnt easy and they just want the best for us sometimes. by nagging larhhssssss.

maybe all the "born to do it" may come in handy later, cause parents who always do it, the children have to suffer a bit more later since they dont know how in the 1st place. dey wan you to work cause they want u to actuallytatse the outside world den when u dun come hom they miss you cuase you are no longer sitting by your video game hahahahaha i dont know.

PARENTSLARH.

my fear is i will turn like that one day, where my kids will say the same thing and...LAUGHS howla den.

ms.bulat said...

anohhhhh T_T so so..lets just gambatehhhhhs

Weird Dan said...

you two are so cute also... lengthy replies :P

Jason Leingod said...

cause we r normal humans... trying to survive this mad mad world XD