Saturday, April 14, 2007

8 8 siku li8


If you think 8kua is sun setting ar? No la..just sometimes we 8 till too much

Hmm...some of you might be wondering what's the weird title about? Hey I am supposed to come up with weird names ma..that's why got that title..WAHAHAHA

if you know cantonese you'll know 8 as 'pat'. and this name is like err..dunno how to explain it. coz some kind of malay rhyme thingy. pat pat siku lipat. Forgot where I heard of this word.

Well, aloha.... looks like another day to ponder what is happening now ar? Seems like lotsa ppl just want to be superfluos.. oh ya...and danielctw will be dissapearing from the blogging world on Friday till Monday so that means the contributors in this blog should be handed over to my two other pang yaos...

Make sure they dun slack ar... if not I take my super BUFO gun and Itchiness gun and 'tembak' both of them la. So sad rite? I am not leaving forever but only for 4 days. Dun be sad... I'll be back to show you guys what it means to be everytime be a 8kua when I am back.

No comments: