Saturday, March 24, 2007

First post

Welcome to all! A new blog have been borned and it's a combo of me and Daniel. This site should be more serious, but since the title is pat kua... I dont think it would :P

Hmm... then let me describe a bit of myself here, as the first post. My name is Ichitaka... but some call me itchy (sigh... salah guna a nice name) although I am not 'gatal' at all. I am a simple minded, guy-next-door type of gentleman who is basically a rare species in the world now (dont hunt me pls). Why? Cause I dont smoke, drink, gamble or flirt (womanizer). I also dislike cursing, lieing or cheating ppl... basically I am too kind, naive and innocent (baka) I dont like to do stuffs that will make my heart feel guilty. Argh... my conscience is too high! >.<

Oh well... if I post, usually its more on love, life, dreams, love, current issues, views and opinions, love, funny stuffs and... love. LOL, ya... u guess it, I'm a freakin... love freak! If you have any love problems, you can email to me and I will try to consult you. Hey, if you want... I can post it here (using anonymous name, at ur preference) and become a love consultant. Who knows? :P

Anyway... enjoy reading this blog and hope you will visit here frequently. It is a pleasure to meet you, sayonara!

No comments: