Tuesday, March 27, 2007

8 about Jolin Tsai

Craziness of Jolin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really cannot stop 8 about Jolin Tsai. Well, for me, I've been a fan of her since her first album where she wasn't famous that time. Her naiveness when she sang the chinese version of the "Don't Stop Never Give Up" that version la. I somehow fell in love.

I wished she could read what I'm writing now. Most people say she's a fake with her body, etc. To me whatever also she's the perfect one. She's petite... yes i know la...but then she's cute too. A voice has this unique kind of sound not all people have one lor... So very the hard to not notice..

You see her galleries how she was last time from a young girl who has finally blossomed into a pretty lady with powerful vocals and super duper dance moves.

Jolin Jolin Jolin... those Jolin.....images keep appearing

No comments: